It is a site about how to make effective use of the power of your sub-conscious mind change your life for the better. I have included sayings of famous personalities that will motivate you further on. My book "Grapho Therapy with Mind Power" will help you reach your desired goal easily and effectively. mail me on farida@worldofhandwriting.com for any quires regarding the book.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Say to Yourself Every Day

  Say these Positive Affirmations to yourself everyday, once in the morning and once at night. Believe in what you are saying and it will become true for you.

  • I am healthy and happy.
  • Wealth is pouring into my life.
  • I am sailing on the river of wealth.
  • My body is healthy and functioning in a very good way.
  •  I have a lot of energy.
  •  I study and comprehend fast. (For students)
  • My mind is calm.
  •  I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
  • My thoughts are under my control.
  •  I radiate love and happiness.
  • I am surrounded by love.
  • I have the perfect job for me.
  • I am living in the house of my dreams.
  • I have good and loving relations with my wife/husband.
  • I have a wonderful and satisfying job.
  • I have the means to travel abroad, whenever I want to.
  • I am successful in whatever I do.
  • Everything is getting better every day.

No comments: